By Liam Dowd - March 11th, 2015
Social gaming spending increases, Twitter TV engagement, why people unfollow brands, and the impact that age has on Facebook Ad tags.
Social Gaming Spending Increases
Why Do People Unfollow Brands?
- Over 20% of respondents said that they would unfollow a brand on both Facebook and Twitter if they believed the content was boring or repetitive.
- Over 15% said they would unfollow a brand on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter if it posted more than six times a day.
- Only 8% unfollow a brand on Twitter due to a lack of engagement, with even less unfollowing for similar reasons on Facebook.
- “Engagement with followers” fell behind “new content” and “on-brand content” in terms of what followers see as important social media activities from brands.
How Age Impacts Facebook Ad Auction Price Tags
New Topic Data from Facebook
- A business selling a hair de-frizzing product can see demographics on the people talking about humidity’s effects on their hair to better understand their target audience.
- A fashion retailer can see the clothing items its target audience is talking about to decide which products to stock.
- A brand can see how people are talking about their brand or industry to measure brand sentiment.
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme